tisdag 10 juni 2014

But ''I was a vegan'/but 'I ate a plantbased diet' in my past.

I write this in love and without judging any person.
There is plenty of evidence that we can live and thrive on a plantbased diet. I gathered references here: http://bloganders.blogspot.no/.../humans-can-live-and...
A key is a starch-based varied diet with vegetables and fruits, and that it contains B-12-supplement/foods fortified with B12.

Previously in my life I could use and exploit animals in various other ways, treating them as my resources/property and ignoring their interests, instead of respecting them as sentient beings and respecting their interests.

Then I woke up. I became aware. I decided that I don’t want to be a part of exploiting, harming and killing sentient beings. I realized that I have to leave behind my egoistic and self-centered ego that could justify exploiting animals for convenience, pleasure, tradition or justifying it with other various excuses; and I decided to live a life of nonviolence and justice. I decided to stop victimizing and bullying other animals. I rejected speciesism and chose to be vegan.

Now I realize how many lives I have murdered, how many families that I have destroyed, how many animals that I have exploited and harmed. I am truly and sincerely sorry and regretful for all of the harm that I have caused others.
https://www.facebook.com/anders.branderud/posts/10202733986965417

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar